Sunday, October 19, 2008

Snack week! Oops!


So, there's nothing like remembering at 8:00 the night before school, that it's your daughter's snack week! I (almost) totally blew it!


Today was super busy: preparing meals for a family with newborn twins, baking cookies for Madisen (gluten-free of course), helping in the church nursery and just general odd jobs around the house. We have a muralist coming to start on Madisen's room now. She's a college-aged girl who I found on Craigslist. She brought over her portfolio of previous work, but has never done a mural before. She started on Madisen's horse-themed room today. It looks lovely! I can hardly wait till it's done! I mean I'm just so excited! Madisen is too of course. Lauren will be getting a jungle-themed room (since she's a little monkey). It's quite a complicated mural we are attempting, so I'm excited to see how it all turns out! The artist can only come over on weekends and some evenings, so it may take a while until all the dust settles and we've got a complete project...I'm just hoping it's all over by Christmas!

So, there's no particular reason I posted this photo, other than that I was thinking of my girls and how fast they have grown! We can't carry Madisen like a baby anymore. Mike tried to carry her to bed after she had fallen asleep in our bed, and it was quite difficult! Gone are the days!

No comments: