Saturday, October 18, 2008

First time blogger



So, this is the first time I'm attempting to blog! I'm totally "green" at this!


Today we had Lauren's birthday party with her BFF Payton! They had a great time! Lauren, Madisen Payton and I (Mike was working a crazy night shift) went to the pumpkin patch and they rode a pony, went through a corn maze, climbed a huge hay-
hut (and jumped off of it!) and chose some "artsy" pumpkins to add to the fall decor. We were there for three hours. I took them out to pizza at Wallery's and then home for cake and ice cream. They are totally crashed out in bed now...it was an eventful day.


Tomorrow I will get my baby fix in the church nursery. I'm looking forward to that. What I'm not looking forward to Mike leaving for two weeks! Single-momming it is not my idea of a super time. He will be missed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it! I like it a lot.
x
ASG