Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The daily grind


So, there's not a whole lot to say, but it's nice to have Mike home! I've decided that even having him around to talk to while I'm doing the daily "stuff" is better than being alone! Tonight we went to let Lauren use her "Toys R Us Credit Card" that her auntie Kiki sent her for her birthday. She told us first that she wanted four toys. So we wandered around the store looking for four $5 items...then of course she found the toy of her dreams (a baby cheetah that purrs and takes a bottle and makes sweet noises) and it was NOT $5. So she had to decide between four small items or the one she had fallen in love with. After several tears and a couple of changes decisions, she finally decided to get the sweet baby cheetah who needed a mommy! Of course both girls ran around Toys R Us telling us what they wanted Santa to bring them and how they saw all of these toys in the "Big book" that Toys R Us puts out each holiday season. They're primed and ready to celebrate!


The mural on Madisen's wall is coming along. I think the artist is almost done drawing and will begin to paint soon! It has been a very long process. We may hold off on Lauren's room until after Christmas!


Will write more later!
PS - This picture has nothing to do with my post, but isn't it cute??? It's a picture of me and my best friend Kristin Steckly when we were about four! We were on the farm, out in the pasture! Good times!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Tina,

I got your card from Pam, but I can't find it ANYWHERE! Mom is also looking for you...she changed emails. Leave a comment at my blog, worldofwiedz.blogspot.com and then I'll have your email again. Mom's is the same as before but different :), mona.norris@comcast.net